The base station designed for rolling-out long-range IoT network in the urban and rural environment. Featured with whip antenna and full-duplex connectivity for bi-directional communication. Covering 800 sq. km area and aggregating the data from 2 000 000 smart devices and sensors.
The WAVIoT Base Station BS210B is a software defined radio full duplex transceiver based high-Resolution Multi-Accumulator Fractional-N synthesis. It is available in receiver or receiver/transmitter configuration covering 100 MHz to 1000 MHz and equipped with a whip antenna.
WAVIoT Base Station BS210B operates over a wide frequency range including 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 470 MHz, 500 MHz, 868 MHz, 915 MHz in the license-free Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bands. Additional and unique options, “ruggedness options” or “robustness options” are either available or in preparation. The gateway has separate TX/RX output.
The WAVIoT Base Station is a dedicated fixed radio station for NB-Fi protocols. The Base Station featured with software-defined radio (SDR) technology with a high-sampling rate, covering all sub-1GHz frequencies. It is primarily designed to serve smart devices and radio modems using the WAVIoT NB-Fi protocol, which gives a transmission range of up to 16+ km in an urban environment, and 50+ km in open country, while allowing power-autonomous operation of 20 years using a single D-lithium battery.
The WAVIoT Base Station has best-in-class installation and maintenance costs, is IP66/7 rated and can operate reliably in the most extreme environments and conditions. The Base Station is powered by Ethernet, allowing connection to existing Ethernet systems in the event of this being preferable to a mains power connection. The base station can be customized to suit your needs, with backhaul via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, GSM cellular or VSAT for use in harsh environments.
- SDR transceiver 2.5 MHz baseband, full duplex
- ARM Cortex-A15 2.3 GHz with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Signal processing is done by GPU Tegra K1/X1
- 16 bit ADC sampling rate up to 20 MHz
- LO resolution (1Hz), phase noise & lock times
- Low phase noise < -110 dBc/Hz @ 1 kHz
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Up to three sectorial polarization antennas 16 dBi, PBW 120°/15°, VSWR 1.1
- Network connection is done via Mikrotik RouterOS
- Power consumption up to 10 W
- Configurable for operation with different ultra-narrow band protocols
- Ruggedized for harsh conditions – IP67
- Fanless, passive cooling
- Power over Ethernet
NB-Fi protocol features
- NB-Fi proprietary radio protocol
- Sensitivity -152 dBm
- Channel bandwidth 100 Hz
- 16+ km range in the urban environment,
- 50+ km range in rural area
- Data rate 10 – 100 bps via NB-Fi
WAVIoT base stations comparison table
This price concerns standard 868MHz modification. Any other frequencies are charged with extra $199.00 per unit due to upgrades in the hardware designs and small volume production.
– 30…75 °C
ARM Cortex 2.3 GHz
NVIDIA Tegra K1, 2 cores ARM Cortex-A15, 192 cores NVIDIA Kepler with CUDA support
DDR3 – 2Gb
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Ethernet 1×10/100 (RJ45), 3G over USB Modem, 2 USB