Qty Price 500-2999 $3.99 3000-5999 $2.99 6000-11999 $2.49 12000+ $1.99
Highly integrated bi-directional IoT transceiver module with the long-range NB-Fi protocol stack. Radiomodule brings IoT connectivity to any traditional device at low cost ensuring fast time-to-market of a new smart device.
The transceiver is bi-directional highly integrated, cost-effective, smart radio, sub-1 GHz wireless node solution pre-programmed with NB-Fi protocol stack. NB-Fi protocol provides link budget up to 180 dBm @ 15 dBm transmitter power.
The highly integrated RF transceiver operates over a wide frequency range including 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 470 MHz, 500 MHz, 868 MHz, 915 MHz in the license-free Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) frequency bands. This configuration allows a user to minimize the use of external components.
- QFN40 package
- Best radiomodule for smart metering applications
- 16+ km in harsh city environment, 50+ km in rural area
- 20 years on AA battery
- Low power is not sacrificing link budget
- Ultra low power wake-on-radio mode
- Data rate 10-100 bps via NB-Fi
- Low RX current of 9.5 mA
- Supply range 1.8 V – 3.6 V
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 85 °C
- Sleep mode with RAM retention and wake-up timer running 1.5 μA
- Temperature sensor
- Long-range wireless NB-Fi protocol
- Uplink sensitivity -152dBm @ 12 bps effective data rate
- Downlink sensitivity -148dBm @ 12 bps effective data rate
- In practice, downlink equals to uplink because of extra noise on gateway level
- 5 000 simultaneous channels on a base station level
- 50 000 simultaneous demodulations on a base station level
- Sending and receiving messages via AT commands
The serial interface is designed to operate using protocol parameters: UART, LVTTL electrical level, 115200 bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity.
IoT applications development
500 MHz, 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 470 MHz, 868,8 MHz, 915 MHz
1.8 V – 3.6 V
-152 dBm @ 12 bps effective data rate
-148 dBm @ 12 bps effective data rate
– 40…85 °C