Wireless parking sensor for efficient and affordable smart parking solution. Allows to fit parking space with electro-magnetic sensor with no wires or additional furniture. Up to 20 years of autonomy makes maintenance cost is equal to zero.
WAVIoT Parking Sensor sensor clearly detects parking vehicle maneuvers in place of installation. Advanced noise reduction techniques allow filtering electromagnetic interference or false events such as subway train passing. Use of NB-Fi radio protocol with extraordinary signal range and WAVIoT Gateways provide data acquisition from the millions of sensors on a wide area of an entire city. Low power consumption saves the D-type lithium battery life for 20 years.
Parking sensor available for NB-Fi and LoRa communication protocols.
- Adhesive fixing to the road surface
- Load Resistance per wheel 800+ kg
- UV-stabilized and UV-stabilized and solvent-resistant glass-filled polycarbonate
- Detection range up to 50 cm
- 3 axis magnetic field regression detection algorithm
- Transmission range up to 16+ km in urban
- Up to 20 years of battery life
|Dimensions||110 x 105 x 75 mm|
0 – 50 cm
3 axis magnetic field regression
LoRa, WAVIoT NB-Fi
500 MHz, 868,8 MHz, 915 MHz
25 mW (14 dBm)
– 40…85 °C
3.6 V Lithium D-type Battery
urban environment – 16+ km; rural area – 50+ km
Insertion into the pavement
UV-stabilized and solvent-resistant glass-filled polycarbonate