Universal WAVIoT Modem with a serial interface designed for integration with devices and controllers delivering long-range connectivity for IoT purposes, smart grids, lighting control, remote metering and a dozen of other smart applications. The modem featured with external feed option.
The WAVIoT cross-functional modem is designed to integrate with all major sensor and telemetry interfaces, enabling sensors and devices to wirelessly transmit real-time data over long ranges via NB-Fi network. The modem can be connected at serial interfaces of any device for taking and transmitting readings.
Making use of the WAVIoTt modem, connected devices can operate in any location worldwide, ensure maximum availability and reliability, whilst greatly simplify the device installation process. The WAVIoT Cross Functional Modem is a low-cost, low-impact entry point for those wishing to rapidly and simply connect devices in order to receive the benefits of the Internet of Things.
- NB-Fi proprietary radio protocol
- License-exempt sub-1GHz ISM frequency bands
- NB-Fi allows minimal antenna dimensions
- Data rate 100 bps via NB-Fi
- FCC certified
- Low power is not sacrificing link budget
- Power autonomy up to 20 years on D-type battery
- 16+ km in harsh city environment
- External feed option
- Installation takes about 5-7 minutes
|Dimensions||150 x 95 x 95 mm|
−40 … +85 °C
RS-232, RS-485, Pulse
|Data transmission frequency||
500 MHz, 868,8 MHz, 915 MHz